Regular School days September 17 – December 7, 2012
(Please note: Certain days will be unavailable as the Magnificat School Calendar is subject to change.)
- Shadow a freshman or sophomore and see what a typical high school day is like at Magnificat.
- A shadow reservation must be made 3 days in advance of the visit. Reservations must be made through a student’s grade school or by a parent. Call the Admissions Office at (440) 331-1572.
- Please arrive at 7:45 a.m., entering through the Main Entrance (off of Hilliard Blvd.) The Admissions Office is immediately to your left as you enter through the Main Entrance.
- Wear khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans, sweats, or tennis shoes please).
- Bring a book to read or some homework.
- Lunch is on us! Magnificat provides students with a lunch pass to the cafeteria, but feel free to bring money for the bookstore.
- Classes run from 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.