Regular School days September 22 – December 5, 2014
(Please note: Certain days will be unavailable as the Magnificat School Calendar is subject to change.)
- Shadow a freshman or sophomore and see what a typical high school day is like at Magnificat.
- A shadow reservation must be made 3 days in advance of the visit. Reservations must be made through a student’s grade school or by a parent. Call the Admissions Office at 440.331.1572.
- Please arrive at 7:45 a.m., entering through the Main Entrance (off of Hilliard Blvd.) Take a left, and the Admissions Office is at the end of the hallway, next to the Chapel.
- Wear your school uniform, khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans, sweats, or tennis shoes please).
- Bring a book to read or some homework.
- Lunch is on us! Magnificat provides students with a lunch pass to the cafeteria, but feel free to bring money for the bookstore.
- Classes run from 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.