Director of Human Resources
Kim Petonic kpetonic[at]maghs[dot]org
Job Opening: Senior Director of Annual Giving
Magnificat High School is seeking an experienced Annual Giving/Annual Fund expert to re-design and execute a systematic, creative and comprehensive annual giving program (i.e. direct mail, e-solicitation, phonathon, personal solicitation, and related initiatives) focused on growing philanthropic support for the institution at a quantum level.
Qualified candidates must currently be directing the annual giving program at a college or high school, and have demonstrated expertise in segmentation and sampling.
The Senior Director of Annual Giving will be part of a six-person department and will report directly to the President.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed, practical knowledge of all elements of a comprehensive annual giving program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of unrestricted gifts
- Expertise in segmentation and sampling
- Experience in the supervision of volunteers and students for fundraising purposes
- Proficient with Raiser’s Edge
Magnificat High School educates young women holistically to learn, lead, and serve in the spirit of Mary’s Magnificat. We are a globally-focused, justice-centered institution with numerous local, national and international partnerships. Magnificat offers a wonderful working environment with outstanding benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested in exploring this position, please send an e-mail with one paragraph sharing what excites you about this position and one paragraph relating your experience to the required qualifications, along with resume and salary history to: rrafferty[at]maghs[dot]org.