Rosemary Saas Center
The Rosemary Saas Center will change young women's lives. This "center without walls" lays the foundation for young women of faith to learn and to lead.
Great women leaders are made, not born. With the right encouragement, role models and groundwork, any young woman can aspire to lead. And then inspire others to do the same. Just as Rosemary Saas did.
The Rosemary Saas Center is named after Rosemary Saas--a great woman leader, mom, visionary and benefactor. Her memory and spirit of leadership is honored with this unique academy for girls entering grades 9-12.
Realizing it's never too late to become a leader, The Rosemary Saas Center for Women of Faith in Leadership provides students with opportunities to cultivate their talents even further, working within the Magnificat Community and beyond.
The Rosemary Saas Center provides:
- An on-site LINK program for current Magnificat students. LINK is a national leadership initiative.
- Leadership Speakers Series for students and the community.
- Rosemary's Conversations, an opportunity for Alumnae and students to engage in one-on-one dialogue to share and learn from common experiences.
- Annual leadership scholarships available for a freshman, sophomore and junior student.
- Annual leadership grants available to faculty and staff recognizing leadership initiatives.
To learn more about The Rosemary Saas Center for Women of Faith in Leadership, please contact the Advancement Office of Magnificat High School at 440.331.7227.