The Scholarship/Placement Exam is administered twice in the fall to 8th grade students.
Saturday, October 10 and Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 8:30 a.m.-Noon.
Magnificat uses the HSPT (High School Placement Test) as part of the of the Admissions process.
To register for the Scholarship/Placement Exam, please click here.
Checklist for the Exam:
- Check-in begins at 8 a.m. (doors open at 7:30 a.m.).
- Enter through The Magnificat Center for the Performing Arts (off Wagar Road, in back of the school).
- Students will greet you and direct you to the Marian Commons where a light breakfast will be provided.
- Dress comfortably and bring two, No. 2 pencils.
- A $20 test fee will be collected in the classroom (cash or check payable to Magnificat).
- Calculators are not permitted for this exam, scratch paper will be provided.
We invite parents to attend an Information Session from 9-10:30 a.m. in the Magnificat Center for the Performing Arts. Information regarding tuition assistance, scholarships, 9th grade placement and all aspects of the school will be discussed.