We encourage all 8th grade girls to Shadow a freshman or sophomore and see what a typical high school day is like at Magnificat. Shadowing is a great way for a prospective student to meet our students, faculty and administrators, and to tour our facilities. Parents who wish to remain for a tour of the school in the morning should please contact Ms. Hannah Summerville, Assistant Director of Admissions.
To register for a shadow visit, please call the Admissions Office or click here to register online.
- A shadow reservation must be made 3 days in advance of the visit. Reservations must be made through a student's grade school or by a parent. Call the Admissions Office at 440.331.1572 with questions.
- If you know a Magnificat student that you would like to shadow, we’ll pair you with that student. If not, then we’ll pair you with a student who shares some of your interests.
- Please arrive at 7:45 a.m., entering through the Main Entrance (off of Hilliard Blvd.) Take a left, and the Admissions Office is at the end of the hallway, next to the Chapel.
- Wear your school uniform, khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans or sweats please).
- Lunch is on us! Magnificat provides students with a lunch pass to the cafeteria, but feel free to bring money for the bookstore.
- Classes run from 8 a.m.-3:25 p.m.
During the winter months, please watch the local news for notification that Magnificat is closed or that class start time is delayed due to inclement weather. In the event that Magnificat is closed, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment. In the event that class start time is delayed, please arrive at Magnificat at 9:45 a.m.