Regular School days September 21 - December 4, 2015. Spring semester by appointment. (Please note: Certain days will be unavailable as the Magnificat School Calendar is subject to change.)
To register for a shadow visit, please call the Admissions Office at 440.331.1572. Please note that reservations for the 2015-16 school year will not be taken before August 26, 2015.
- Shadow a freshman or sophomore and see what a typical high school day is like at Magnificat.
- A shadow reservation must be made 3 days in advance of the visit. Reservations must be made through a student's grade school or by a parent. Call the Admissions Office at 440.331.1572.
- Please arrive at , entering through the Main Entrance (off of Hilliard Blvd.) Take a left, and the Admissions Office is at the end of the hallway, next to the Chapel.
- Wear your school uniform, khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans, sweats, or tennis shoes please).
- Bring a book to read or some homework.
- Lunch is on us! Magnificat provides students with a lunch pass to the cafeteria, but feel free to bring money for the bookstore.
- Classes run from
During the winter months, please watch the local news for notification that Magnificat is closed or that class start time is delayed due to inclement weather. In the event that Magnificat is closed, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment. In the event that class start time is delayed, please arrive at Magnificat at 9:15 a.m.