With state-of-the art spaces, resources, and programming informed by our Mission and 21st Century best practices, Magnificat will be more equipped than ever to prepare visionary leaders for our evolving world through collaborative research, innovative thinking, and ethical decision-making in the sciences and humanities.
We Will Build Excellence Together.
1. We will create stronger spatial connections that foster learning communities to inspire and better educate our future leaders in the fields of science, technology, and medicine;
2. We will incorporate engineering and design elements driven by national and global best practices in education and sustainability;
3. We will facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration for real-world investigations and complex problem-solving;
4. We will empower students to conceptualize challenges and opportunities internationally and cross-culturally;
5. We will continue the implementation of our unique concept of SurroundLearning™ - the seamless integral link between spaces and pedagogies that enables learning anytime, anywhere, and virtually any way.
Campaign Leadership Team
Jan Duffy Leitch ’68 & Jeff Leitch, Past Parents
Sr. Carol Anne Smith, HM, Past President
Caroline & Joe Lee, Parents
Ann Litzler Coyne ’88 & Terry Coyne, Parents
Mary Kay Cabot & Bill Murman, Past Parents
Fiona Campbell Chambers ’90 & Brian Chambers, Parents
Heather & Tim Connor, Parents
Tom Coughlin, Past Parent & Grandparent
Kim & Pat Fogarty, Parents
Dede Hickey Geib ’76 & Dan Geib, Past Parents
Mary Ellen & Rich Huesken, Past Parents
Teri Coury Ingleright ’80
Lorna & Ray Jenne, Parents
Carrie & Doug Kuhlman, Parents
Lisa & Bob Kunkle, Past Parents
Pam & Jeff Moritz, Parents
Stacy & Steve Nock, Past Parents
Colleen Moran O’Neil ’88 & Mike O’Neil, Parents
Molly & Mike Schroeder, Parents
Amanda Shaerban Steyer ’00
For More Information
To learn more about Building Excellence Together, please contact Amy Kubacki, VP of Advancement, at 440.331.1572 ext. 263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.