We've missed our students so much we couldn't wait until August to invite them back to campus! Starting July 6, we will have three weeks of summer workshops for our students to gather with their classmates on campus and learn new skills!
When: Four-Day Workshops (morning and afternoon sessions available) July 6-23, 2020
Where: Magnificat High School
Contact: Susan Faler, Director of Summer Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is of the utmost importance to us, our summer workshops will be run in compliance with guidelines from the Ohio Department of Health. The following procedures will be in place for Magnificat summer workshops:
- All classes will have a teacher to student ratio of 1:10.
- Students will be required to take their temperatures at home before arriving to campus.
- Facial coverings must be worn by all students and faculty.
- Required hand-washing will take place at regular intervals, and hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- A summer program orientation for all faculty and students will take place on the first day of programming.
- A Safety Compliance Officer will be on staff to ensure all health and safety guidelines are being followed.
- The Magnificat Safety Agreement and Release waiver must be completed by each participant's parent/guardian.