Magnificat's goal is to ensure that our sense of community remains strong and to celebrate the work that is ongoing despite the closure of the physical school building. To that end, we will hold virtual events that foster community and recognize student accomplishments.
This page will be updated regularly.
- Dad Prom
- Spirit Week
- Father-Daughter Evening of Reflection
- National Honor Society Induction
- World Language Honor Society Induction
- Spring Production of Sense & Sensibility
- Finding Peace: A Virtual Retreat Designed by the Magnificat High School Campus Ministry Team for Our Students
- National Art Honor Society Induction
- Spring Concert
- Dance Concert
- Mother-Daughter Evening of Reflection
- Spring Art Show
- Honors Awards Ceremony