Magnificat High School is happy to introduce MyMHS, an admissions portal for prospective students. Students who are interested visiting Magnificat, attending one of our events, and applying to Magnificat will create an account within this password-protected community. This portal will remain with you as you advance through the Magnificat admissions process!
Creating your MyMHS account is simple:
1. Click here
to create a MyMHS account by completing our Inquiry Form. If you already have a MyMHS account, click here
to log in.
2. After receiving your username, use the MyMHS button in the top right corner of our website to log in and view your account.
NOTE: If you already have a current Magnificat student, you will not receive a new username. You will log in as you would for the older student, and in the top left corner of the page, you will be able to choose which student profile you are viewing or add a prospective student.
With MyMHS you will be able to:
• View and register for Blue Streak for a Day visit days for 8th graders
• View and register for upcoming events such as Talkback
• Complete an Application for admission (non-catholic/public school & transfer applicants only)
• Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
• Check the status of your child’s admissions progress
• Communicate with the Office of Enrollment
With your MyMHS account, you can use any device to log in and check your child’s application status as well as event registrations.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Director of Enrollment Hannah Summerville-Miller at 440-331-1572 x248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.