Night in Blue
This year's Night-in-Blue Bazaar & Pasta Dinner will be held on Saturday, November 3 and Sunday, November 4. Admission and parking are free. Fun for the whole family! We hope to see you there!
Saturday, November 3, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. Mass - All are welcome
- 5:00 p.m. Bingo, Pasta Dinner, Kids Korner, Games of Skill and Chance
- Grandparents and special friends celebration hosted by the Mothers' Club
November 4 from 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. Bingo, Pasta Dinner, Kids Korner, Games of Skill and Chance
- 8:00 p.m. Drawing of Grand Prize Winner
"The Best Spaghetti Dinner in Town!" - Pasta meal with your choice of meat, garlic bread, salad, and a beverage
- $10 adults and students
- $8 seniors and kids 10 and under
This year's Night-in-Blue grand prize is now $15,000!
Grand Prize $15,000
On Saturday, November 3, 2018 we will celebrate the grandparents and special friends of our students. Please plan to join us for Mass in the Magnificat Center for the Performing Arts at 4:00 p.m. Mass will be followed by a pasta dinner and games!
Be sure to stop by our Mothers' Club table to receive a free copy of Days of Grace. This book contains prayers for every day of the year and was written by our very own, Sister Helen Jean. She will be there to greet you and to sign your book from 5:00-6:00 p.m.