This year's Night-in-Blue Bazaar & Pasta Dinner will be held on Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3. Admission and parking are free. Fun for the whole family! We hope to see you there! Tickets will be available for purchase beginning September 27, 2019. Sponsorship and ad sales will open September 16, 2019.
Saturday, November 2, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. Mass - All are welcome
- 5:00 p.m. Bingo, Pasta Dinner, Kids Korner, Games of Skill and Chance
- On Saturday, November 2 after Mass, Magnificat Grandparents are invited to a VIP Night-in-Blue dinner in the LGI and will receive a special gift!
Sunday, November 3, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. Bingo, Pasta Dinner, Kids Korner, Games of Skill and Chance
- 8:00 p.m. Drawing of Grand Prize Winner
"The Best Spaghetti Dinner in Town!" - Pasta meal with your choice of meat, garlic bread, salad, and a beverage
- $10 adults and students
- $8 seniors and kids 10 and under