Thank you for your interest in working at Magnificat High School. Below are positions we are looking to fill.
Please submit your resume and other important information to email@example.com.
All employees and volunteers who have contact with students undergo a thorough screening, including background checks through the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation & Identification (BCI&I). For complete information on screening policies, see the revised Policy for the Safety of Children in Matters of Sexual Abuse, section 1.2 (p. 3).
JOB OPENING: Cafeteria Monitor (1 part time opening- during school year, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.- 1 p.m.)This role exists to support and implement the Mission of Magnificat High School. The Cafeteria Monitor is responsible for monitoring the Marian Commons, PAC Lobby and patio areas before, during and after the school day. The cafeteria monitor provides assistance to students and parents by monitoring activities in the common areas, maintaining clean and safe environment, and collecting and organizing property left in the Marian Commons and other common areas.
Reports to: Director of Student Life
Monitor students in the Commons, PAC Lobby, and patio areas
- Monitor students in Commons and PAC Lobby, monitor the patio during nice weather
- Clearly communicate to students in the Commons the correct procedure for safety drills
- Monitor doors to the patio, make sure visitors report to the Main Office
Maintain safe, clean area for student use
- Wipe tables, straighten tables and chairs in both Commons and on the patio (seasonal)
- Ensure aisles remain clear and unobstructed
Receive, collect, and manage property left in Commons
- Provide warm welcome for all visitors dropping off items for students
- Ensure all items left are labelled with student’s name and Advisory
- Secure all valuables left at the Info Hub
- Monitor the Lost and Found; clean out left lunch bags
- Sort and organize donated sweaters, skirts, blouses, etc.
Required qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Prior experience in school environment preferred
Must have strong belief in and respect for the Mission and values of Magnificat High School.
Submit cover letter and resume by December 11, 2018 to:
Magnificat High School
20770 Hilliard Boulevard
Rocky River, OH 44116
Attn: Mrs. Kerry Capka, Director of Human Resources
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org