Thank you for your interest in working at Magnificat High School. Below are positions we are looking to fill.
Please submit your resume and other important information to email@example.com.
JOB OPENING: Chinese Teacher (1 part time time opening)
This role exists to support and implement the mission of Magnificat High School. The teacher is responsible for the daily growth and learning of the students in her/his classroom. She/he participates in the total life of the school community and collaborates with faculty and staff to provide an optimal holistic learning environment for the students.
One part time position is available for the 2018/2019 school year. This part time position is .60 FTE teaching 3 classes.
- BA & appropriate state licensure.
- Previous successful teaching and/or student-teaching experience in the discipline.
- Collaborative work style and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to organize time and information; understands student learning and development; knows and understands the content area itself as well as instructional and assessment strategies.
- Able to actively support the school mission, philosophy and belief statements in relationships with students, parents, faculty, and visitors.
- Committed to holistic education of young women.
- Able to maintain respectful relationships with students, faculty and parents.
- Engaged in continual professional development
Submit cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts, and copy of license and by August 31, 2018 to:
Magnificat High School
20770 Hilliard Boulevard
Rocky River, OH 44116
Attn: Mrs. Kerry Capka, Director of Human Resources
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org